Want to help deliver an adventure of a lifetime at the European Jamboree 2020 as a member of IST?
The European Jamboree 2020, being held at Gdansk, Poland is looking to build a team of people to help deliver a once in a lifetime experience. They are looking for people with a positive attitude who are ready to lend a hand with whatever needs to be done.
Please note: applications of IST members must be approved by his/herNational Scout Organizationbefore the jamboree planning team can make a job assignment.
Expressions of interest are required to be submitted to the County from interested scouters aged 18 or over at the time of the Jamboree (24thJuly – 7thAugust).
Like the County unit, the organisation is very different to the usual jamboree and the cost reflects this. The cost is approximately £255 for the Jamboree fee, travel is extra as is the IST adventure pre-jamboree if you are one of the lucky 25%. (1stpayment is in November 2019 through county)
What do I do next?
- Fill in an expression of interest form and return it.
- ACC(I) requests HQ checks
- Once completed ACC(I) notifies you and you have to register via the Polish IST website.
- Once accepted pay your fees and arrange your transport.
- Prepare for an amazing experience as one of International Service Team with up to 60 nationalities represented.
County deadline for expressions of interest is 23rdAugust to maximise chance of member getting on to the IST adventure.
For more information contact Alistair Cubbin (ACC International).