Volunteer Support > Membership Data and Engagement Support
The way we manage and use our data can make a real difference to the experiences of our volunteers; Merseyside Scouts is embracing the opportunity to gain new insight into how we run
Through our Membership Data and Engagement Support function, we are supporting our members by using our data to build significantly improved insights into how we work and how best to improve.
Whether this is concerning our appointments processes, member statistics, eligibility for awards or how we communicate - we're driving better decisions and engagement through better utilisation of our data.
There are currently 6 strands to Membership Data and Engagement Support in Merseyside:
- Analysis of the annual census to help us understand membership trends and help identify successes and challenges;
- Improve the accuracy of our membership data to improve communications, planning and support;
- Report on anomalies in our membership data to help us improve our internal processes, helping volunteers focus on their role;
- Provide various types of organisational support, such as for the appointments process, adult awards, adult training and permits;
- Improving our understanding of adult recruitment and retention so we can more efficiently recruit and retain new volunteers;
- Develop tools to help some of our volunteers to understand and keep track of the data they are responsible for.
If you have ideas or insights of your own contact Matt Donnelly, our Membership Data and Engagement Support Manager.