Events > Leadership and Support Summit
Saturday 10th April 2021,
9.30am to 1pm, online.
This event is designed for key managers (Group Scout Leaders and District Commissioners) and leaders of support (Assistant County Commissioners, lead County Scouters, Assistant District Commissioners, Local Training Managers, Chairs of Working Groups etc.) across #TeamMerseyside. The purpose of the day will be to provide an opportunity to:
- receive support for your role, as a key leader across Merseyside Scouts
- contribute to the strategic plans for the development of #TeamMerseyside
- network with others who hold similar roles
- This will be an online event
- We will focus on restart and rebuild, and providing Sections, Units and Groups with the support they will need over the next 12 months
- We will use a mix of plenary and break out group discussions, will take regular breaks, and do our best to keep it interactive.